Would you like to increase your writing speed to the speed of your talking? It’s easy. Write about what you’re passionate about. Write about what you’re knowledgeable about.
You talk faster on topics that you know or passionate about, whether they make you laugh, cringe, angry or surprised.
Similarly, when it comes to writing, you’ve to choose topics or subjects you’re passionate about so that your excitement will drive you to write faster.
Writing about something you’re passionate about doesn’t mean you’ve to be an expert. It means you already know something about the subject, and would not mind exploring it further.
So, trick is to write about topics you’re curious about.
- Can I earn a full-time income self-publishing digital books?
- What’s the fastest way for your eBooks to reach your target audience?
- What systems do prolific eBook writers use?
- What techniques can eBook writers learn from pulp writers of the 50s to write faster?
- How to Earn a Full-Time Income Self-Publishing eBooks without Resorting to Vanity Publishing
- The Writing Systems of 5 Prolific eBook Writers
- The Speed Writing Secrets eBook Writers Can Steal from Pulp Fiction Writers
Then go all out to find the answers.
So, focus on what you’re curious about. You’ll be on the road to writing faster.